Important sources of revenue of private health sector in Turkey are the income generated through Social Security Institution patient group as well as private health insurances and the patients in other service groups of these insurance companies, private retirement funds, foundations and the companies which provide intermediary services. When the revenue coming from Social Security Institution is compared with the revenue from other ones, the revenue coming from the organizations other than Social Security Institution is higher and this indicates that how important Contracted Organization Management is in private health sector.
Within the scope of our Contracted Organization Management service package which is prepared and followed-up by experts in this field who work in Fides Health, we carry out promotion and promotional activities specific to private health institutions and organizations. By this way, we ensure that your existing and future contract with private insurance companies and other private health guarentee service providers are carried out in the highest ratios in the market which you are in.
As Fides Health, we provide you with the following Contracted Organization Management services:
• Private Health Insurance Hospital Service Contract Management• Complementary Health Insurances Hospital Service Contract Management
• Overseas and Foreign Health Insurance Hospital Service Contract Management
• Promotion and Marketing Activities
• Strategic Planning and Pricing Service
• Contracted Healthcare Institution Special Service Panels Management
• Training for staff
CONTRACTED ORGANIZATION MANAGEMENT IS IN FACT REPUTATION MANAGEMENT!
• Social responsibility projects
• Cooperations with Local government
• Sponsorship agreements
• Lobby activities
ORGANIZATIONAL POSITION OF CONTRACTED ORGANIZATION MANAGEMENT IN MARKETING DEPARTMENT
CORPORATE COMMUNICATION DEPARTMENT
• Relations with the press, PR, internal and external communication.
MARKETING-SALES AND EXTERNAL PHYSICIAN RELATIONS DEPARTMENT
• Business development activities for contracted or uncontracted organizations and polyclinics, Family Health Centers, private doctor’s offices and for other physicians.
• Producing joint projects with the organizations through new contracts.
• Necessary analyses to determine best price policy for rivalries, commercial targets, current prices and contracted organizations.
CALL CENTER DEPARTMENT
• Call center service, product/service sales through appointment and external calls.
CONTRACTED ORGANIZATIONS DEPARTMENT MANAGEMENT PROCESSES
• Signing contracts with Private Health Insurances, Bank Funds, Private Companies, and associations,
• Preparing price offer and assessing the presented price offers on behalf of the hospital-organization,
• Managing contract negotiation processes,
• Managing invoicing processes,
• Providing contractual support to the hospital team in patient admission processes.
• Management of provision transactions of banks, private health insurances, public and private sectors.
DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE NECESSARY TO BE DELIVERED TO THE ORGANIZATON WHILE SIGNING A CONTRACT
• Current Price List
• Tax Certificate
• Photocopy of certificate of registration
• Signature Circular
• Trade Registry Gazette